There are a lot of people who would like to end their subscription, but can’t figure out how. This article will show you the easiest ways to cancel your Apple Music subscriptions without having any repercussions or getting charged for anything else.
The “how to cancel apple music subscription on iphone” is a question that many people have asked. There are two ways to do this, the first way is by going into your iTunes settings and canceling it there. The second way is by deleting your account from the iPhone itself.
You may cancel your Apple Music membership in a variety of ways. You may unsubscribe using an iPhone, a Mac, a PC, or the internet.
Apple, as we all know, is a well-known company that is well-liked by a large number of consumers all around the globe. Its music has also turned into a popular music streaming service since 2015.
You may listen to a playlist, stream over 70 million songs, and even listen to a playlist created by a music specialist. Furthermore, you may listen to DJ-selected Apple music radio stations from all around the globe.
Apple Music is available on the iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, Apple TV, iPod, and the online, and you can listen to it on your iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, Apple TV, iPod, and the web.
All of these things seem intriguing, but whether you want Apple music or not is entirely up to you, and if you currently have a membership and want to cancel it, the decision is entirely yours.
You may cancel your membership if it seems to be excessively costly, or if you don’t utilize it enough to justify its cost, or if you have various personal reasons that you believe are unsuitable.
If your music is on trial, it will expire immediately; however, if you have a paid membership, it will continue until the end of your current billing cycle. You may also resubscribe, but your new membership will begin immediately if you change your mind.
Also see: How to Register for Apple Education Store in India.
Apple Music Cancellation on iOS/iPadOS
The steps are the same for iPhone and iPad; we’re showing you how to do it on an iPad, but you can do it on an iPhone as well.
- After that, choose Apple Music.
- Select Cancel Subscription when you see the Edit Subscription screen.
- After then, you must confirm the cancellation.
You may also go straight to the Apple Music app and tap the Listen Now button, then tap the profile symbol in the top right corner.
Then choose ‘Manage Membership’ from the account page to terminate your subscription.
How to Unsubscribe from Apple Music on a Mac
The method for canceling an Apple music subscription on the iTunes app has changed.
- Choose the Apple symbol if you’re running in Big Sur or Catalina.
- Select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose Apple ID.
- Then, on the left sidebar, choose media and purchases.
- Then, on the side of the subscription, click the Manage option.
- You can now see all of your subscriptions in one place. Select Edit from the drop-down menu next to Apple Music Subscription.
- Then choose Cancel subscription from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve confirmed your cancellation, click done to close the subscription window.
There’s also a method to manage or cancel your Apple Music membership by entering the app store directly. The steps are as follows:-
- Open the app store on your Mac and look for your picture and account name in the bottom left corner.
- Select View Information, and then, if you have one, sign in using your Apple ID password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the account details screen to find the manage section.
- Select the Manage link on the subscription’s left side.
Next to the Apple Music subscription, click on the modify option. Then click cancel subscription, confirm your cancellation, and you’re finished.
Final Recommendation: Cancel Your Apple Music Subscription
That was it; we had figured out how to cancel Apple Music subscriptions from an iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer.
If there is anything in this post that you don’t understand, or if you have any additional questions, please leave a comment below and we would be pleased to help you.
The “how to cancel apple music free trial” is an article that explains how to cancel the Apple Music subscription. The article also provides a list of ways to cancel Apple Music without paying for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my Apple subscription?
A: If you want to cancel your Apple subscription, it is as easy as clicking on the Cancel Subscription button.
How do I stop Apple Music from charging me?
A: Apple Music charges you for the monthly plan to access their music library, and not any individual song or album. You can avoid this charge by downloading your own songs from iTunes Match.
How do I cancel my subscription to music?
A: To cancel your subscription to music, go into the Spotify app and select Your Account at the top of the screen. Then you can choose Cancel my Premium Membership.
- how to cancel apple music subscription on android
- how to cancel apple music subscription immediately
- how to cancel app subscription on iphone
- how to cancel apple music subscription on mac
- how to cancel apple music subscription on pc