This is the ultimate product for any network administrator. We all know that the printer server is one of the most important devices in an office network. When it’s time to configure your printer, you actually need to find your printer’s IP address. If you’ve ever looked for the IP address of your printer, you know that it is not easy. I am here to help you find the printer IP address in 2 easy steps.
The IP address of the printer is the default IP address of the printer. If you have not taken the IP address of the printer, then you should do it to find the printing IP address. How to find the printer IP address? You can find the printer IP address by these methods: 1. Open the printer, click the printer icon in the printer, click the “Settings” icon in the right upper corner of the printer window. 2. Click the “Information” icon in the right upper corner of the printer window. 3. Click the “IP address” icon in the printer window. 4. Click the “Information” icon in the printer window. 5. Click the “IP address” icon in the printer window. 6. Click
This article will show you how to find the IP address of your printer or scanner, and how to use this IP address to access the printer or scanner remotely.
Hello, readers! How are you today? We’re going to show you how to find the printer’s IP address. It’s essential to know your printer’s IP address if you wish to connect it to your network or solve an issue. The IP address of your printer is similar to its street address. So, today we’ve written this article or post to show you how to discover the printer IP address in only a few steps. You’ll find every conceivable answer here. But first, I’d want to clarify what an IP address is. Let’s go right to the point.
An IP address (Internet Protocol Address) is a number that identifies a computer on the Internet.
An IP address is a string of letters and numbers. Your computer’s IP address is used to link it to your network and other devices all over the globe. In addition, the IP address serves two purposes: network or host location address and interface identification.
How to Find the IP Address of a Printer [ 3 Methods]
Method 1: Using the Printer Display to Determine the IP Address of the Printer:
A network printer that has an Ethernet connection built in and typically has a menu button. The printer will show the chosen IP address if you press that menu button. Self-testing or printing a setup sheet from your printer are other options.
If you can’t locate a printer’s IP address on the menu display, or if your printer is linked to a printer server that doesn’t have a display, Don’t worry, there are alternative ways to discover the printer’s IP address on a Windows or Mac computer. Follow the instructions below to discover the printer IP address from a Windows PC. If you wish to install Windows 10 on a new hard drive, follow the steps below.
Method 2: Obtaining the IP address of the printer:
- To begin, right-click or press the Windows button on the Start icon, then choose Control Panel from the Quick Access menu.
- The next step is to go to “Hardware and Sound” and choose “View Devices and Printers.”
- After that, you’ll see all of the printers and devices that are connected to your computer. Right-click on the Printer that has connections to your computer and choose Printer Properties from the menu.
- Then go to the Port tab and press the Configure Port button.
- On your screen, you should now see your printer’s IP address.
Method 3: Obtaining the IP Address of a Printer:
- The first step is to go to Settings > Devices by pressing the Start button.
- Click the Printer option on the right side of the “Printers and Scanners” menu, then the Manage option.
- The next step is to choose Printer Properties from the drop-down menu. To configure a port, go to the Port tab and then to the Configure Port button.
- On your desktop screen, you should now see the Printer IP address.
How to Get the IP Address of a Printer from a Router
You may visit your router to discover the IP address of your printer whether you’re using a Windows PC or a Mac. Only these steps must be followed.
- To begin, open a web browser and go to the address bar. Then enter your router’s local IP address there.
- Enter your login and password after that.
- And now you’ll see a list of all the devices that are linked to the network on your screen. Your printer’s IP address may be found in this list.
Note: The “netstat -r” tool may also be used to discover the IP address of your printer or all network routes. If your printer is having trouble connecting with other network devices, you may not be able to discover the printer’s IP address using the “netstat” command.
In Network Connections, look for the Default Gateway IP Address.
- To begin, go to the Control Panel by clicking on the Windows icon.
- The next step is to go to the “Network and Sharing Center” and click the “View network status and tasks” option.
- To check your network connection’s status. To check the status of this connection, click the current network connection (Ethernet) link.
- Click the Detail button in the final step to view the Default Gateway IP address on the desktop screen.
On a Mac, how do you find your printer’s IP address?
1st Method: Using System Preferences
- To begin, go to your MAC’s System Preferences.
- Then choose Printers and Scanners from the drop-down menu. You must choose a printer from the left-hand column.
- The IP address of the printer will now appear on the screen.
Using the CUPS Webpage as a second option
- The first step is to launch your device’s Safari browser.
- After that, type localhost:631/printers in the address bar.
- The IP address of the printer will now appear in the Location column.
Final Thoughts: You now know how to locate a printer’s IP address on a Windows or Mac computer. If you have any questions or have any difficulties when using these techniques, please leave a comment below. We will make every effort to assist you as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to look at our website.
Last week, I was trying to find the IP address of my printer and couldn’t find out. Then I found the following article at the following website: http://www.axiumtech.com/how-to-find-the-printer-ip-address-step-by-step/. After reading the article, I found the article very helpful and it helped me complete my task! For future reference, I’m going to share this article with my colleagues.. Read more about how to find printer ip address from phone and let us know what you think.
- how to find printer ip address windows 10
- hp printer ip address
- how do i find the ip address of my canon printer
- how to find printer ip address on iphone
- how to find ip address of printer without computer